Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I am bloated

Bloated with fats
Bloated with water
Bloated with credit
Bloated with problems
Bloated with jobs
Bloated with anything except money and time!!

I am still organising my taipei trip pictures.
Was so happy going through memorable moments and it tends to scoope you away from the reality (at least for a minute or two)

After this long break, will be paying my full attention to my work and study.
Oh man...talking about study...where are my notes?
Heck...I am challenging myself this time for a self study exam.
If I screw up yet again...this means... i need to change job already.
Acca just isnt my thing! right?
Well, no one knows what will happen in future tho...
Still will try my best to do the best out of the norm.
What the heck I am trying to say?

Ok...full attention to work is a must as credit been piling up after the taipei trip.
There were so many things to buy over there and I had spent > 5-6 k for the whole trip.
Which means, I am back to square one again. BROKE!!

Yet....reality din hit me yet..LOL!
I am good in budgeting tho..

But was kind of upset on my dream house.
650k for a service apartment. Too expensive?
My salary can't pull up the loan till that much.
But i really do think it will be a good investment if I have the cash!
I can only afford half of the price! Hell!!

Which means, work harder lor...to earn more so that I can buy my dream house!

Anyway...my dreamsssssssss are coming to realise one by one...
LV...finally got one...
and I am aiming and Chanel classic tote bag...retail @ RM9.8k! mahem....crazy...
woman!! wake up!!
I really need to slap myself!

I do hope will current economy slump, we as Malaysians still be able to pull through.
I still have strong faith that this will be a good year ahead.
I just went for 2 trips recently.
Coming its way will be a short break in Genting (got a cheap offer from Awana..so golfing + cabby time)
Then coming its way will be a shopping and girls trip to Bangkok...
But my most upcoming trip..Tasmania..have to be put on hold...
Aih..was kinda upset tho..
Nvr mind..Korea at year end with family!

GREAT....

but my bf keep mumbling to me that I need to save up money...for future use...
hmmm....if i am jobless for 1 month...am i able to survive?
Thank God I still have my mom! LOL~~~
I am a spoilt brat!!!

Anyway, thanks dear..I know how to take care of myself and my dollars!

Just hope my boss will not have any implication that he is over paying me!!!
Dear God..shed all my shine and glamour in front of my boss.
Makes him think that he under pay me..
Makes him feel great when he increase my pay...
Amen!!

3 comments:

二打六 said...

damn lah lu.....sooooo rich.....support ur kawan over here leh.....now struggling to save for 1 year reserve.....so tat can throw my resignation letter.....sigh~~~~~揾食艱難.....

for the TAS trip.....memang sorry lah.....i oso damn gau sian.....work so hard for the itinerary.....let tat sohai manager spoilt the whole thing.....diu diu diu~~~~~

I will stil work on it.....on & off.....pls pray for me tat i can get a gd job soon.....then we may able to on the trip again.....

amitaba~~~~~

~cHloE said...

Economy crisis..safe money...no LV no Channel... ><

Sherlyn said...

wakakaka! aiyah...i am trying my best to save money to fulfill my dreams tho...tas geh trip...pray hard hard