Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Should I?

Tired and miserably sad.
Will I be able to wake up and see the sun rise the next day?
Will I be able to live my life like everyone else?
Your presence had stumbled my routine mundane life yet again.
How could you be so cruel to torture me now?
Should I be able to stay strong and wave good bye?
Should I be able to take you out of my life?
Will I miss you like those who think what loves is?
Will I love you like those who think she deserves it?
With the doubts I had in my mind now, I am unable to think straight.
But after a year long of tolerance and patience, I think I deserve more than an apology.
I deserve a break of freedom.
I deserve a life like everyone else did.
A different world, but with fate and friends, brought us together.
Your presence had stumbled my boring life.
Need no worry myself.
I am sure you could not fit in my heart.
There is no place for you.
It had been taken by someone else.
Who had broke my heart a long long time ago.
Finally, I had the gut to admit it.
You and you..no one else own me.
Except God and myself.
I am dedicated to myself.
Why should I stand and wait for you?

I should have just leave!

1 comment:

二打六 said...

datin ling...no need to be sad geh...think both sides...i'm sure u get something...

take it easy...life goes on...