Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Beware! Tongue Twister Ahead!!

What does tongue twister do best? Except physically twist the damn tongue, they are really good in twisting the fact.
Rumours and gossips are flying all over the places as if we do not have anything more interesting to pay attention on. Guess those people life is really boring until the extend you need to get attention by pointing fingers. It is true how human being evolved. First we were told our origin were the apes..then we evolved to human being which we have far more senses and passion and care than the apes do. But as the fashion goes backward, which we really appreciates the 50s, our mind and moral move backwards to the apes era.

We make great deal of noise to get the attention from the pack, we kill each other to get to the top and yes, we expose ourselves in an ugly way because we have no shame. Sad right? These had been lingering around my thought for sometime and finally have the courage to put down in words.

I apologize if I was over drama on some facts.
But, your action is purely childish.
I am really a great human being in person.*winks*
A typical Leo, just need attention and some motivation along the way. We are exceptionally good in making friends and highly sociable human being. But you choose to go against me..just the stupidest thing to do..

Or maybe, I was wrong from the beginning...
We weren't friends at all...Just that we had been thinking too highly of ourselves that we can be friends.
The whole drama proves you are just a tongue twister happily twisting the fact in your twisted life.

I love my English. :)

Since I'm not welcome in your life, please be courtesy enough to stay away from mine.
I am fine not being included in the guest list, cause you will never be in mine.
I think I am quite happy handling over this situation, so why don't you keep your distance AWAY from me.
Go on and curse me whatever you like, because I will become the opposite of what you curse.
Because I am a believer of KARMA

What comes around, perfectly goes around...

Hola~~~

No comments: