Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Lisa and Francis Wedding

On 12th November 2011, another high school friend of mine tied the knot with her long term boyfriend. It's been a while since I last attended a Christian Catholic wedding. The Church is located in Sentul, called St Joseph. A small Catholic Cathedral but with 100 years of history.

The morning breeze was cold due to the cold rain drops. It was better to tuck in the bed and warmth yourself in your duvet rather than waking up early. But no way I'm gonna miss Lisa's wedding. We were never really close friends back in high school but we were classmates and we actually sit together. I'm so honored to be invited to witness the best day of her life and marking the new beginning of her married life together! 

It was a private ceremony and the couple was surrounded by family and closed friends. Nothing grand or extravaganza but the love, best wishes and laughter was what the couple wanted.











The moment Lisa's mom walked in together with her, it was like the most touching moment for me. Handling her hand to her husband..awwww...sweet!!!




The song book:-




After the ceremony, it was time for us to cam-whore with the beautiful bride and bridesmaids. Color theme was yellowish and grey. Lovely!





We posing with the lovely bride. And her gown was custom made from Vietnam. Jealous!



I'm pretty impressed with the car. First time seeing the groom using such "Fast Furious" like car for wedding. Interesting!

What a HUGE family portrait ~~


Even the cat wanna join us cam whoring!

The Heng Tais were really great jokers

Spot the hands?

I missed the bouquet!!!


The Ji Muis and Heng Tais:-


I LOVE the following portrait shots. Great camera of cos, but my skill improving!!!! ROFL




The wedding ended with more laughter and love. May you both Lisa and Francis, be happy and lovey dovey couple!!! Congratulations!!!

P/S: mind the dates of some pictures above. Silly me for not checking the date and time on the camera..


1 comment:

keng said...

Awww...super like! =) Thanks for sharing this moment with me. It really meant a lot to me. I'm really looking forward to your wedding next. I'm sure it is gonna be really soon ya :)

Cheers,
Lisa