Friday, July 24, 2009

YaY!! It's Friday!!

Yabadaba Doooooo...

It's Friday 12.21am, and I am still blogging and facebook-ing! Too happy till cannot sleep.

LOL..yeah..just came back from a wonderful dinner..Miss mommy cooking..

On top of that, I'll be clubbing with the jimuis for celebrating my bestest jimui Jane's birthday bash!

Oooo..just can't wait for the dinner+booze+cupcakes!

And of course, just managed to 'fish' my mom in buying a notebook for my coming birthday..

And the best is she say YES!

Need to hunt for the best out of the best..Though I am in love with Apple, but just not compatible for daily use...Sony is my second option..The pink one! Hehehehehehe...

Will be enjoying 'MY' time this Saturday. Attend yoga classes, manicure, shopping, and getting dress up for Jane birthday bash!

Wonderful life is waiting ahead..

Thank you for the supports that everyone is giving me!!

No comments: