Monday, May 17, 2010

Almost a f3cking year!

I didnt mean to update my blog at all, but was browsing thru family and friends ones...and suddenly came to my blog and the latest post was in Jul'2009..wtheck?

Am I that old to forget my precious blog, or just too busy to keep it updated like everyone else?
I prefers the latter one! ROFL~~

From the last post, many things had happened and my life is really a roller coaster ride!
I always pray for the best in my life but reality will never be as you wish!
The worst was the fire in my house during the 2nd day of CNY ==
Never ever I wanted to blame my mom for being careless...it made me realised how old her mom had age..She is not that active hippy mom back in 10 years. So, I gotta be more and more careful about the house, the family, mom and everything!

Life sucks at work..
It really taking a toll on my self motivation.
I had stopped talking positively to everyone about my work~
I had stopped persuading myself to work harder~
and the best part, I had stopped working as hard as last year.
Not to say I hate the job...but it's the people I hate!
I hate talking bullshit and over promising
I hate being a dog to my boss!
But nothing more I hate than not having afford the Prada bag!
So..just gotta suck it up and continue being a dog~~

Office drama nvr end!
Being a typical LEO..I love the DRAMA!
I love being the center of attention~
It's just TYPICAL...
Anyway, heart sunks as more bad news coming in from her boss~
Never ending bad news and never ending scolding..
If I am that sucks..please FIRE me!
Let me go..and die alone in a corner!
Or just shoot me!
Kanasai..

Been spending alot of money lately to compensate the loneliness in office war!
Spending money in girls trip..girls night out and of cos shopping!!

My boyfriend is trying his best to keep an eye on me going as a shopaholic..and to be honest, he is successful so far..until....his girlfriend get on hold with shopping online!
Wahahahaha..and she is doing it during office hours!
Oh my dear, you cannot stop me filling up the wardrobe...

Before i end, wanna summarise my 2010 plan:-

1) Birthday bash @ Dusun - sponsor by boyfriend
2) Girls R&R trip @ Phuket + Krabi - gonna get burn by the sun again!
3) Mommy daughter trip @ Shanghai EXPO - SHOPPING!!!
4) New Canon camera
5) Prada wallet
6) Pass her stupid ACCA - 1 paper will do
7) Increase salary
8) Performance bonus

Bah~~~~~
So many things to achieve and do with sooooo freaking little money!
Finger crossed bah!

3 comments:

二打六 said...

well...gd luck 2 u loh...blek~~~

Sherlyn said...

yeah...pray hard!

Sherlyn said...

Looking at this post...quite a number of things achieved! Cool! Prada bag and Dusun not done yet!