Tuesday, May 18, 2010

No one has the say EXCEPT me!

Why it is always like this huh?
Why we are to be blame??
When we put effort to make ends meet, people don't see it...
And our effort not appreciated...
We try and try and try..still could not make it better, we finally give up and decided not to have more faith..because it is not worth it..
Then when it has reach to the patience limit, we exploded..we get angry..we cursed and complained..but..was acknowledged of taking someone attention and limelight!
WTF?

No one has the say of how fucking much effort I put in to make this friendship worth except me!
No one has the better judgement than myself!
But I was pushed to the edge of giving up and the next thing I know, I had made a conclusion..
NOT WORTH IT!
But then, why am I to blame?

Well, call me drama queen then!
But I worth having that drama ok!

It's that person big day and no one have the right to ruin it..
wow...then my big days in the past??? Who ruined it? Ok basically you don't because you don't even bother to show up! And save your gift! It's a joke ok!! You are making me looks like an idiot more than a friend...

URGH!!!! spare me mercy ok..
I am not happy with work today..
the stupid client office was freaking hot without air cond and not even a fan is available..
then work was unsettled..tonnes of email to reply..
Decided to off work early just to make it on time..
then one tiny sms make me explode..not so much of the organiser..i'm sorry if it had troubled you..but..i'm really not having a good day..
I'm starving..and fat people don't like the feeling of HUNGER!

Anyway, I'm not a total bitch that just blew up ppl's big day..once i finished complaint..the next minute i will have that smiley face on..
But..just dont keep me from complaining and throwing my temper off..
i'm complaining to different ppl which definitely will not affect the whole evening..

Sigh...too late..the scar is there d...
I'm sorry i blow your plan..
But..really..nothing sucks than keeping a drama queen having her drama on!

No comments: