Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Evil eyes creeping around. But I am holding a sacred wand to KILL you off!

Finally realized how naive and stupid I was.
Trusting and believing everything I saw and heard.
Trying to judge the book by its cover.
And damn how wrong I was!

Someone was hurt and disappointed when these dramas were played. In life, we cherish the people around us, regardless friends or foes.Yet, everyone patience and integrity do have a limit. Please don't ever play too far that you had accidentally / purposely push the button. He/She will just burst off and you will not be claiming any kind of victory.

Maybe there do exist some kind of miscommunication and misunderstanding.
But, I did nothing wrong and there is no need for me to prove my innocence.
For those who know me very well, I am not that kind of person that put her own reputation and name on the chopper board. I am born to my senses that I will protect my name until the day I die and even licking on someone ass it's not an extreme act if my name is at stake!
However, once you see I care less about what you are thinking..you really had hit the button and my patience limit is over.
I am not sure what kind of games you people are trying to play. I do not bother.
But my strategy is very simple. Have faith in myself.
I put my reputation and integrity on the boss table. He is the only person I am going to impress first and last.
So, no more miss congeniality from me.
You choose to throw that, and I follow your choice.

Just a piece of advise.
Don't play with fire. You will get burn now, or maybe later or maybe way into the future.
But I swear to God, you will get burn..You will..

I ain't that easy to get over with when I am disrespect.
I had been repeating this sentence to the public. I am a person that care so much much more on my name and respect than my life. Once you disrespect me, there is no turning back for me. Unless you come clean with me on your intention.

Feel really sorry to have involve some innocent people.
For those who are feeling sorry on what you had did, I still give you chance to come clean with me.
But then, to some of you. You have no chance to even apologize. Cos you do not worth a chance.

I am a person that work with my faith and honesty.
I trusted God to guide me when facing such dramas and I trusted God to guide my boss to make the correct decision if the day come.
So, you are playing with a person, who trusted God. Have faith in God and of cos, have a great deal of respect from others that I am not that kind of drama person you think I am.

All the best to your dramas and may your dream and desire will be fulfilled by Satan wish.
Another reminder. This will not get you anywhere young ones.
Integrity, Honesty and Respect will yield a victory.

My faith and the sacred wand will protect me and my follower to kill of those evil creepy eyes.

Amen.

3 comments:

ch3w said...

is this a part of Harry Potter?? lol~

Sherlyn said...

2nd final part mah..i'm a co-author beside Rowling. LOL

枫叶 said...

宫心眼。。。