Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sometime, someone just undeniable stubborn, ignorant and over confidence!

It's been awhile since I work over the weekend and until at this late hours. While thinking all her friends are enjoying their Saturday night drinking and chatting.

I complained by mouth that I hate working on weekends yet, I know this is a job I cannot escape from until the very last day of drawing the salary from the boss.

The boss used to be a very good mentor and really appreciates all his guidance. And I do hope I can inherit his good points to my team. Yet, as time goes by, I really come think that I am a lousy team leader. I am so not motivated right now as team splits / staffs left at this super peak period!

Well, leaving this firm is totally their choice and I am not in any position to stop them.

Sigh...

I started with a friendly reminder..
Then with a joking tone of reminder
And lastly with the best 'stern manager look' warn her/him for the last time that you are given ample notice/time to done up the file. And please do it nicely. Yet, you assured me that things are done and you no need that extra time. Fine! After the warning that I will totally explode if you ruin the work!
You laughed it off as if I'm worrying too much.

When I first reviewed the few pages, my inner voice asked me to throw the file into the dustbin!
Wahlah..I won't do such extreme action as it will jeopardize my good name.
So I take my time reviewing page by page...but I couldn't really control my anger..
The anger escalate level by level as I view the ridiculous work you had done, ignorant style of presentation and over confidence of your comment! Gosh!

Sorry for exploding by emotionally wrote down the queries..
If you are sitting in front of me, I really not sure what I'm going to do..

Sigh..feel way better after expressing in my blog..
Another good way to release anger through words and de stress myself.

Anyway, this staff is useless to me as he/she already resigned.
My advises are not important in your life and please, go and venture your future far far away from me.
I can't work with ignorant people like you!

Seriously, how can you even say out proudly that you actually guided another colleague on how things are done? You can't even write good English for Goodness Sake?!

Ok Ok..way too personal and emotional now..

Need to brush off this anger mode..Luckily work finished and be going home with a good take away dinner + tv juices + fun time with bubu + can't wait for her beautiful Sunday!

But darn Monday! It you come so fast!

No comments: