Thursday, February 5, 2009

Depressed

Preparing myself to go home from work @ 9.39pm
Stomach is growling and is pass dinner time
My mind is pondering on how much more work to finish in order to enjoy my holiday.
But the growling is too painful to bear.
So decided to head back home for food and some comfort from BuBu.
He always gives me the smile on my face.
Nevertheless, decided to pen down something about my day in the blog before shutting down the notebook.
Depressed and pressure.
I am no longer motivated as I used to be.
I thought I can perform as in old times.
As the boss expectation rise, so do my own demand.
I demand to become a good manager
I demand to become a good leader
I demand to become successful in career
Can I?
I am tired and hungry
Prince Charming with millions and zillions of cash (preferably Pound Sterling) ..where are you?
Can marry me off so I can quit from this dilemma??

Ciaoz~

No comments: