Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Broken Friendship

It was a long deserving break before my workload come crashing down my shoulder.
I do not even want to log on to my notebook to check my email.
Just want to enjoy my break by relaxing at home, watching television, chomping down new year cookies and playing with my precious BuBu.
However, did catch up with my friends for rounds of makan and gamble.
Hmmm...luck was not tremendously as good as last year. Still win some cash though.
Spending quality time with friends and buddies was the best.
True friends really hard to find tho.
However, was glad that my friends always there to understand and listen to my nag.
Lurve them.
And my workout buddies.
Always pushing me to NOT skip any class..

But was surprise that I did not hear any news from you during the break.
Maybe you are spending your quality time with your family and friends too.
I thought we are always friends as ever.
Maybe to you, I am not one of your friends.
Maybe I never did.
Such a failure myself.

Was sharing few words with the usual gang about you.
They were disappointed too.
Like me.
No matter how bad I feel and how disappointed I am, deep down I still take you as one of my best buddy.
Although we did not share a lot of secrets like some girlfriends did.
But I really thought the years we've been through says it all.
It turns out, I am so wrong.
Aih...
more depressing is you even cut me out from your life.
Maybe you deserve friends that are better than me.
Maybe you deserve to enjoy your new life without me as a friend.
Maybe you deserve everything in the world except me as your friend.

Broken pieces, very hard to get it back all together.
The scar will always be there.
Luckily, I still have my life here.
I still have my friends here.

Hope you do well in your future and please do take care of yourself.
You are at the other side of the world.
Maybe we will never meet again.
If we do, no worries. I am very good in acting.
I assure you there will be no awkward silence.

Sadly to say, I pen off here by saying Good Bye! (with out the word 'friend')

2 comments:

Choco Tan said...

wah...so emo...siapa tu?

Sherlyn said...

just a friend who no longer a friend