Friday, January 23, 2009

W - H - Y ???????

After a so called dooms day I've been through yesterday, I had to thank the 'keh le feh' for dropping to have dinner with me.
My food was tasteless and this was due to the exhaustion caused from > 10 hours work in front of a notebook.
But the break in between the dinner and on the way home was really more than enough for me to revive and continue working at home.
Damn~~maybe I am not fit for being efficient anymore that is why I need to spend more hours compare to others to complete my job.
Is that so?
If that is the truth, I will be damn depressed.
Everyone is enjoying and preparing for the long break but as for me, I am busy with my workload.
W-H-Y?

Hmmm..I think PMS is the starting point on getting everything on my nerves!

Then received a surprise news from the boss.
Staffs were promoted.
Very surprise to some promotions but as that particular person not in my team, so it is basically none of my business.
I am happy for some promotions as well. I think they deserve it.
But W-H-Y?
Boss, don't you ever learn a lesson from the previous experience?
You should not judge a book by its cover!!!!!!
Damn is a magnificent cover..Yet..the pages inside are blank!
And poor quality summore!!!
W-H-Y????
In my opinion, I don't think they worth the promotion.
They have to work hard to impress me better if they want to earn themselve on something.

Basically, this posting is just about nagging off my head.
W-H-Y???
Why can't you see that this is not my mistake?
Why can't you see that I am working my ass off for you fucking company?
And I am being blame for careless, unable to identify risky areas, not working hard enough and blah blah blah...

W-H-Y???

I am dare to say...I am the hardest working staff in the entire firm!
No one ever can over take my position as the hardest working staff!
And I am fit to earn a trophy for that credit!

but W-H-Y??????

I am still below your expectation...
DAMN!!!!

People will be celebrating hard on the coming long break.
As for me, I will be trying hard to fit in all my workload into that break in order to live in peace.

DNS!
DNS!
DNS!
DNS!
DDDDDDDDDDDDNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: