Monday, January 12, 2009

2009 Wish List! It goes on and on~~~~~~~

From previous blog, I did mention the 'wish list' right?
After much hesitation, I decided to go public on the list...
Erm..my egoism kicks in!
I think this list will go on and on and on and on.....

1. Hermes Birkin Bag (last check in Apr 2008, cost about RM40k)
2. LV - Manhattan GM (last check in 2008, cost about RM5.6k)
3. LV - Speedy 40 (if I can't get no.2, then this item supercedes it for the time being) Just grabbed this one
4. Jimmy Choo pair of shoes (a must! and deadline to get this is for my wedding - if I ever have)
5. Chanel - classic lady purse (so far, only this brand line caught my eye *wink*)
6. Burberry classic shawl (can only afford this..Mink is over the top ler)
7. Apple notebook (I just lurve the screen and colours so much!)
8. Plasma TV - 42inches (LG is a good buy...but I am open to any brand)
9. 1 unit of Service Apartment (this appear only now because I hope somebody can buy for me)
10. 1 unit of Honda Civic (I love the electronic thingy..current car another 4 years to get rid off!)
11. Chanel No.5 Parfume (a classic to every woman)
12.Red box alike karaoke systems (Jane's one making me jealous to the max!)
13. Health club membership (cheaper way to get Marie France Bodyline) Joined Myoga
14. Carats from Tiffany (I am moderate and considerate sothe carats I need may not be extensive! Well maybe 2-3..for the time being)
15. IPhone
16. Overseas travel other than Bangkok! (I m so bored over this place..I've been there at least once a year..of cos I dun mind going again...:P) Taipei 7d6n
17. Change to a drastic hair style (I need a brand new look)
18. Increase my annual earnings (If I don't..my list will never get shorter)
19. SKII Pitera indulgence (I've tried once, and I love it!)
20. Bobby Brown line cosmetics (I love the concealer)
21. Bath tub @ home (Bubble bath, of cos)
22. Spa every week (my beautiful silk skin~~~~)
23. Golf lessons (the sports I love but hate to understand the logic behind)
24. To finish my guitar lessons (the dust on my guitar almost a metre)
25. Premier League match @ Manchester (if Ronaldo, Giggs, Ferdinand still hang on)
26. Eiffel Tower (romantic)
27. Milan fashion week (my dream!)
28. Latte and almond cookies in Paris outdoor cafe (Bonjour~~)
29. Honeymoon in Mauritus Island
30. To earn a dressing room (with full length mirror, shoes rack all built in)

Phew~~~so far i can reach 30s..
Will try to update the list when I reach 28 years of age..
Different age will have different desire...
Like Donald Trump saying: Think BIG to be BIG!

YES!

1 comment:

二打六 said...

will like to dedicate a song to my beloved datin ling...

"dream~~~dream dream dream~~~"

dun kill me ah datin...hohoho~~~