Monday, January 12, 2009

SHOPPING SPREE...

It's coming near to our long waited Chinese New Year.
Being the typical ah lian...its time to shop for the big days!
Though I sound fun and having a good time, guess my CNY will never be the same again.
I no longer be waiting for Daddy to drive us to grandma house and no longer cooking the first vegetarian lunch for us.
Now, I am left with mommy and BuBu.
I will have to take over daddy's spot to fill up the gap so that mommy would not feel the lonesome.
May you rest in peace daddy.

Hmmm..I guess, I will never let this part died for the rest of my life.
I am always a daddy's girl.
I will never able to ease the pain away.
I was sick last weekend..been attacked by unidentified nauseate.
I remembered rushing home just to get some hot water.
As I was alone at home, trying to settle down on the sofa to ease the nausea away..
I looked over at the ancestor's praying table..
My heart sank and my tears tearing down the cheek.
I missed his concern voice asking how am I feeling.
Oh man..will I ever stop crying and mourning?

Anyway, CNY will definitely not the same as previous celebration.
But being a tough PIG, I take all in!
Standing tough with my big fat feet!

Was very happy getting my pay cheque in December.
I just could not wait to spend it! (Of course I do save up some)
How excited!
Shopping is the best cure for woman of all pain!
Trust me..it works!

I decided to get some clothes for work as well as play.
But due to time constraint, I managed to grab three pieces of clothes.
Read it again..I used: due to time constraint
LOL...
which means, money isn't my constraint anymore?
Gosh! I had to put a stop on my egoism!

3 clothes already costs me RM380 plus. At average of RM100++ per piece.
Well, fuller curves need bigger cloth to make a clothing.
Accept the fact!
Then as we screening through the ladies comestic department..I had to keep telling myself to avoid the SKII counter..
I am so freaking out to even walk past.
I have to control..Deep down, my inner self keep saying, I need mask..SKII mask is great..My toner is finishing soon, so I should get SKII toner...why don't I get another Pitera for travel...
URGH...but I managed to resist the temptation.
If I ever stop at the counter..and buying all those stuffs as I mentioned above..I will spending way out of my budget..
So..I skipped the counter...

Then we wandered off the shoes and bags area..
OK, shoes not fanscinating to me enough..
Because, I just bought a pair 2-3months back but it gave a pain in the butt!
I just worn it twice. Being a savvy spender..I still think that pair did not depreciate enough..
But then...my eyes got caught with a Guess? bag..
A big tote bag in grey.
This brand is really not my thing.
But the design suits me well.
I always wanted a big tote bag..with lots of zippers and compartments. So the bag has it all.
Then, I was quite hesistate in the beginning.
As you all aware of, I wanted to save for my LV.
My current handbag was in a total wreck condition. Even my colleauge suggested me to change it.
Being a shopaholic, I grabbed the bag and called it MINE!
There gone RM499...

Then was got hooked up with Fragrance department.
I am not a frangrance collector. So I only buy a bottle and use it until the very last drop.
My previous was a bad buy from Paco Rabane.
I could not wait for the very last drop. So I sprayed it to anything and anywhere if I am given the chance to.
Then, I am delightful to start smelling Elizabert Arden Green Tea EDT, a birthday present from Jane from few years back.
Well, it was kept for more than 2 years so the fragrance did not last long.
But, as I already said, I am not a frangrance type of person..so I don't mind smelling like a bull after lunch.
Then, with most lunch appointments and meetings..had shapen up the things.
I need to look presentable, and my handbag sucks!
I need to be professional, and I'm trying darn hard to impress the client!
I need to smell good, and my parfum faded off right after lunch..
OK..after series of excuses...
I found myself stopping at the corner of Chanel counter.

The introduction of relaunching the series of Chanel Chance...
Which I am tempted to make a deal but still in midst of considering...
Cos my inner self kept urging me to ask for No.5
But it is really pricey..
Hey, no loss asking and smelling right?
The salesperson really helpful..So after introducing the original No.5..
I am quite disappointed as it really smells 'original'.
FYI, Chanel No.5 Parfume was originate by CoCo Chanel in 1921.
The smell was too much after 88 years of history.
Hmmm..older Chanel lover would have love it.
But as I know, the renewed version of No.5 smells lighter which suits the new hippies taste.
As the salesperson very well aware that I am a very potential customer..
She try some on me and wow..it did smells good!
Instantly I was caught up of owning my first No.5!
Yes! My wish list updated again!
The deal close at RM490..
Erm..quite pricey..u can get two DKNY Apple for this price...
But..it's Chanel!

Overall spending..close to RM1000++ for one day...
Gosh...
And there are more to come in the coming weekend...
I still need new bottoms...new shoes...new accessories for CNY...
Man..I am SHOPAHOLIC!

2 comments:

二打六 said...

continue lah...malaysian need u...pls boost up the m'sia ecomony...keke...

hmm...btw...i love nike...have extra $$$ to buy it for me???

hohoho~~~~~~

Sherlyn said...

well...
one day i become the real Datin Ling...then, I'll buy and plastic bags for u..sometimes maybe you can have a paperbag!