Sunday, January 18, 2009

A brand new start

Finally I've spoken out.
Things were blurry to me right now.
I am not sure whether my decision is the correct one this time.
After much hesitation I still have faith in our relationship..
Is this because I still have feelings for you or I just do not want the argument to continue.
I hate the whole fuss!
I hate hating...
But that's basically the one and only extinctive character you find me attractive.
It's not the time nor care.
It's the principles I've been holding on since my first sucking relationship.
I hate being the loser.
I am compassionate with what I have and I do cherish your presence.
But I do want to sincerely apologize.
Maybe I am not fit for your potential girlfriend's shoe.
But I'm working hard to fit in right now.
Hope it will be a brand new start for me and you.
*FingersCross*

A brand new start of a relationship marks the end of pain.
A brand new me marks the end of the old fat me.
After much hesitation and thinking I'm putting myself through.
This decision is hard to make.
I had to forgo my LV in March.
My budget has gone to somewhere else.
I hope the brand new me can compensate the LV that I forgo~~~~

HuHuHuHuHuHuHu~~~~

1 comment:

Choco Tan said...

how u gonna create the brand new u?