Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A brand NEW look

Was too caught up with my stress and disagreement with someone @ office today.
I think I am over exploited by my BOSS.
He had been stuffing work into my to-do list and I suppose to enjoy my ThanksGiving but was dedicated to work..Then I thought I can make it up for coming Christmas.
Hell NO!
Before he depart from the town, he still enjoying loading more burden onto my shoulder.
What the heck?
It is so unfair to me and my team!
Yet, I did not dare to open my mouth and say NO!
Wtf?
Damn...
So being no mood in my boring email replying and schedule planning work, I can't help but grunt inside my heart!
And this behaviour is absolutely bad for health.
I am suffering severe gastric and exhaustion.
Argh!
Then I think, what the heck?
I need to do something to stop my anger coming out of my mind!
So, was browsing through some information just now..But, I was reading some Bursa news instead! Man...I was suppose to ease my anger and cool down my tense! What am I doing reading some work related news!???
Who Cares I read and being over efficient about my work????
Idiotic!
Thus, I add another blog entry and change the look of my beloved BLOG!

ahhhhh...it did make me feel better!

No comments: