Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas AHEAD!

Yes..being so near to my used to be GALA celebration which fill with food, gifts, champange, laughter and joy..this year is a total DOOM!

In order to make up to my losses I'm still getting use to, I had asked the whole TA (only MCAs to be exact) to my house for a small gathering. Since the Chinese 'pantang' disallowed me to visit other people home, I left with no choice to have mine at home. Though I really hesistated to do so. Come to think of getting the food done, tidying up the house and making sure my bubu not giving me any headache!

Geez...was kinda regret having that gathering at first. But we did have a good time and food was rated at average and worth the price.

Anyway, I will get the post done ASAP. And my Cameron Trip.
Geez..I promise..will get it done during my doom Christmas Holiday.

Aiyor..sounded so sad. I am suppose to celebrate my Christmas by blogging lonely at home..
Aih..I miss celebration and parties!!!

I am miserable.
I miss all the celebration and joy but I hate that at the same time.
Maybe is due to my loss.
I miss him being the driver and taking us for Christmas dinner.
I miss him when I am lost and seeking for a human map.
I miss his nagging over me for not cleaning up the house and keeping it tidy.
I still miss him.

Hmmmph...Maybe it's too hard.
Too hard to forget.
Will try my best to keep the memories alive yet stop mourning about my loss.

OK..Let's do something fun.
Was up to work this morning, and while I was driving.
This song popped up.
And I do think the lyrics are COOL.
My boss being away for almost 20days for his long year end vacation, will be back to Msia by today. Finger crossed he will suffers jet lag for being up on air for 20 + hours so that I will only be seeing him after Christmas holiday.
Dear Santa, that is my Christmas wish.

So a song specially for all TA members:

You better not shout,
You better not cry,
You better not scared,
I'm telling you why....
Boss is on his way back to town...DAMN!

Wuhahahahahah
Wuhahahahahah
Wuhahahahahah
WUhahahhahaha

No comments: