Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I am so near to EXPLODE!

YES! I am soooo near to explode!
Chances will be given until Friday 9 o'clock in the morning.
Question here is, am I a good example to actually highlight the issue?
So far, I've been keeping up to the records and no silly mistakes was done.
Blogs are done at home and posted in the morning before work starts / after work / at home.
MSN..only when it is necessary.
So, am I fit enough to stand firm on the ground and warn them to put a stop of their obnoxious and irrespect behaviours?
Darn..how I wish I have an answer to that?
Why is so darn hard to stick by the rules?
Is this the new culture every youngsters are trying to develope and taken over the more discipline and multi tasking US?

Well, to tell you all straight, you people had ruined your performance!
Trying to impress me is the hardest thing to do on earth and messing with me is the last thing you wish you would have try to.
To regain your credibility, better kiss my feet!
Please, why can't you at least put an effort to try and impress the boss?
Why is it so hard to do so?
Just be honest and responsible and FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!
If you all from wealthy family and money is the last thing you care in you life?
You are so wrong honey!
I am from the same back ground and money is also the last thing on earth I would want to care.
Yet, I am working so hard to gain my reputation and credibility among the rest.
So please do think twice who is the boss here!

Grrr.....verbal warning will be the last option before I approaching the higher level to obtain a written warning...
Oooo..I just can't wait for that to happen.

Pray hard honey.
Pray hard.

2 comments:

二打六 said...

wei...

agreed with what u said...but try to do it in a more gentle way if possible lah...try to flash back to the time when u are not yet promoted...i believe all young ppl need to go through this process geh...u juz tak suka dia tak respect u jek...ngam mou...hehe...

try to ctrl lah...^_^

Sherlyn said...

oh yeah...
the element of respect is very important. No matter how I hate my ex senior (ahem!) I still respect as we are all professionals. Fingers Crossed I can control!