Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A cheap dinner of four @ LiJin - Pavillion KL

Yes, another food feast trip with the girls yesterday night.
Girls night out dinner + bitching about other people's life.
This time, the location was LiJin - Pavillion KL.
A fine dining Chinese cuisine. Sound expensive.
But there was this Peking Duck promotion at RM28 for the WHOLE duck!
Which is cool for everyone of us!
We ordered the duck of course. Then the skin was wrap with some spring roll thing and we had the thigh for cold dish. The meat was fried with noodles.
Then we had the water spinach soup and toufu.

We means - Jane Yiling Chew and ME.....

What can I say about the food..? The taste just moderate. If is not because of the promotion, I will have to think twice fine dining in this restaurant. After all the food feast I got myself into, with newly bought insurances and renewal of car road tax and insurance..I almost need to declare bankcrupty for this month! Luckily I'm still Mommy girl....Mommy paying for the insurance....weeheee...No lar...company is paying for it...Just trying to give a wrong perception to you all!

But that night was great. Instead of bitching, we also had lots of women talk.
Yeah, we are women d..No longer girls jor..
That is like so SAD!
Anyway, I appreciate sharing my thoughts and feelings with my beloved friends.
I love them for who they are and I know they love me too!
I can't think I will able to find true friends like them anymore.
A memorable night. I think we can have it monthly. To catch up with each other life.

The bill for the night just about RM98.80. Nice numbers!
So we shared equally and only RM25 per pax. (we round in up ler..we are not that kiasu to count the cents too!)
Btw, want to specially dedicated the following to dear friends:

Life still have to go on no matter what and who is fucking around us..
I know is always easy to say than do..But, you still have to clench your teeth and hold your fist to get yourself out of that ass hole..LOL..so, just need to remember, you still have a bunch of friends that are willing to share your joy and tears!

Kamsiah ah peng yew!!!
Wo ai ni men!!!

Anyway, no pictures taken as I did not want to look like a idiot in a fine dining restaurant holding a camera and flashing the light around.
I'm Datin Ling not a papparazi!
And I don't need to whore around with my camera..
I have my own actual and sufficient supply to whore!

hmm...maybe is my preference. I prefer my blog filled with words.
Writing is always something I love to do for 'my-time'..

Hope my writing is improving after so many posts!
Btw, we are going to have a luncheon in the Yong Tau Foo stall AGAIN. But this is the other more famous one...Oooo can't wait...

No comments: